Add even more horsepower and torque to the rear wheels of your 5.0 coyote powered BOSS Mustang with a Kooks Catted shorty H-Pipe. A Kooks catted H pipe features high flow race catalytic converters to increase overall performance. This Kooks H-Pipe is specifically designed to be used with Kooks Long Tube Headers.
Kooks designed their shorty Mid Pipe to keep the Boss 302 Mustangs distinctive Quad Exhaust System intact, so you can still enjoy the sound of your side pipes.
This free flowing Kooks shorty Mid Pipe for the BOSS Mustang not only increases power, but it also adds a deep muscle car rumble to the sound of your exhaust with its classic "H" crossover pipe design.
Manufactured from 3" to 2.75" diameter 304 stainless steel tubing, Kooks h-pipes are mandrel-bent so there are no kinks to rob you of power. High flow race catalytic converters are included.
- Required for Kooks Long Tube Headers
- Improves Exhaust Flow and Sound
- Classic Muscle Car Rumble
- High Flow Catalytic Converters Included
- 3" to 2.75" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Retains Side Exhaust
- Not Intended to be Used with Forced Induction Applications
- Fits 2012-2014 BOSS Mustangs