If you’re looking for an easier way to lower your Mustang, a set of ST Suspension ST-XTA Height and Rebound Adjustable Coilover Kit may be the answer. These are adjustable coilovers that allow 1.20-2.40 inches of drop on the front and 1.40-2.20 inches of drop on the rear. You won’t need additional components as the coilovers are optimized for a lowered stance. As a result, you get a much more aggressive looking Mustang with superior handling compared to stock.
This kit utilizes KW’s advanced damper technology that includes an aluminum adjustable uniball top mount that allows drivers to fine-tune their camber and caster angles according to the driving applications. Wherever you drive, you can optimize your car for maximum handling performance.
The coils on this kit are wound with high-tensile strength steel and powder coated for corrosion protection. The struts are galvanized with multiple seals to ensure optimum performance regardless of the weather. With a twin-tube, hydraulic shock design, you’ll have a softer and more comfortable ride on a smooth or even bumpy road.
- Adjustable Coilovers
- Lower the Height of Your Car Without Altering Springs
- Improved Handling and Excellent Damping
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Features KW Damper Technology
- Twin-Tube Hydraulic Shock Design
- Adjustable Aluminum Uniball Top Mount
- With 1.20-2.40 Inches Front and 1.40-2.20 Inches Rear Body Drop
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Sold As a Kit
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT and V6 Models