ST Suspensions SportTech Lowering Springs will lower your 2005-2014 GT or V6 Pony's center of gravity, to reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in the corners and excessive nose-dive under hard braking. SportTech Springs have been thoroughly tested and inspected for superior strength and reliability, all while providing optimal performance and comfort, making these the perfect springs for daily driving and occasional track use.
Custom wound from high-tensile steel, ST Suspensions SportTech Lowering Springs will not only improve the handling of your S197 Mustang, but they also improve the overall appearance by lowering the ride height approximately 1.4" in the front and 1.4" in the rear, eliminating that nasty raised 4x4 truck look for a more aggressive muscle car stance.
Featuring a twin-tube construction and a low pressure gas hydraulic design, these shocks and struts aid in providing proper traction control and handling. Designed for lowered Mustangs, the shortened or reduced rebound travel will provide you with a comfortable and safe ride.
- Aggressive Muscular Stance
- Improves Handling & Lowers Center of Gravity
- High Tensile Steel Springs
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Twin-Tube Gas Hydraulic Shocks/Struts
- Estimated Drop: Front - 1.4”, Rear - 1.4”
- Compatible with Coupe and Convertible
- Clears Stock & Aftermarket Wheels & Tires
- Fits 2005-2014 GT and V6 Mustangs