If you're looking to improve the handling performance of your S197 Mustang, but don't want to drop your Pony significantly, this Pedders Sports Ryder Lowering Spring Kit is just what you need. With a conservative one inch drop at all four corners, these red powdercoated lowering springs will deliver enhanced control while driving in addition to improved visual appeal when installed on your 2005-2014 GT or V6.
Not only does a set of Sports Ryder Springs improve the handling of your Ford Mustang, but they also boost its overall appearance. By lowering your ride height approximately 1.0" both front and rear, it will eliminate that ugly 4x4 tire to fender gap, offering a more sporty street stance.
Anytime you lower your Mustang, your rear axle gets moved out of alignment. We recommend adding an Adjustable Panhard Bar to not only center your rear axle, but deliver great traction during straight-line acceleration. Not only that, it would feature superior strength over the factory panhard bar.
- Improved Stance and Sporty Drive
- Lowers Center of Gravity for Improved Handling
- Front Progressive, Rear Linear Spring Rate
- Estimated Drop: Front - 1.0” Rear - 1.0”
- Premium Steel Construction
- Red Powdercoat Finish
- 2-Year Warranty
- Clears Stock and Aftermarket Wheels & Tires
- Compatible with Coupe and Convertible
- Fits 2005-2014 GT and V6 Mustangs