Your 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT500 is your prize procession that already sounds awesome, but your Stang will really turn heads more and perform even better if you upgrade the exhaust system with a Kooks GREEN Catted H-Pipe. The 49 state EPA certified GREEN catalytic converters don't rob horsepower and the H-pipe enhances the performance and the tone of the exhaust system.
This Catted H-Pipe will withstand up to 800 horsepower and temperatures of up to 1500 degrees. The Kooks GREEN Catted H-Pipe is constructed using durable grade 304 stainless steel to last for years to come.
The Kooks GREEN Catted H-Pipe is a bolt-on application that does not require welding, cutting or drilling. The cats bolt-up to the 3" Kooks Long Tube Headers and the H-pipe clamps to the existing 2-3/4" OEM exhaust system. All of the required mounting hardware is provided.
- 3" Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Kooks High-Flow GREEN Cats
- Connects to 2-3/4" Factory Exhaust
- Performance, Deep Tone and EPA Certified
- Works on Applications up to 800 horsepower
- Withstands Temperatures up to 1500 Degrees
- Fits 2011-2014 GT500 Mustangs w/ Kooks Long Tube Headers