The Kooks 3” Catted H-Pipe is designed to give your Mustang GT more horsepower and torque than any other option on the market. Race and dyno tested, the 3” Catted H-Pipe has proven itself to be a performance enhancement that every muscle car lover needs.
Every Kooks H-Pipe is designed to satisfy the exact needs of your engine, so you can rest assured that it will be the perfect fit for your Mustang GT, delivering that perfect race car growl you've been searching for. The sound is louder than the typical stock exhaust but doesn't have an obnoxious whine.
With the exhaust, you will also receive the flawless Kooks high-flow race catalytic converters, built with a 400-cell count catalyst for the absolute height of excellence. The Kooks cats are a significant improvement from restrictive, factory cats.
The Kooks H-Pipe is built from aircraft-quality, mandrel-bent steel. With a classic, stainless steel finish, it will be a sleek addition to your vehicle that won't degrade over time.
- Increases Airflow to Maximize Power
- Intimidating Race Car Growl
- Catted H-Pipe Design
- Kooks High-Flow Race Catalytic Converters Included
- 3" Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- 304 Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Intended for Street Use
- Designed to be Used with Kooks Long Tube Headers
- Not Intended to be Used with Forced Induction Applications
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GTs