The K&N Series 69 Typhoon Cold Air Intake completely replaces your Coyote powered GT Mustangs restrictive factory air box and paper filter element with a high flow K&N filter assembly and a free-flowing aluminum intake tube for a noticeable increase in horsepower and acceleration all while still providing excellent filtration. Power gains of 25 horsepower and 26 ft/lbs torque have been seen at the rear wheels.
Unlike other Cold Air Intakes on the market for the 5.0L V8 Mustangs this K&N Series 69 CAI does not require a computer re-tune. The engineers at K&N really did their homework to improve your pony's power using the factory tune
The supplied K&N Filter successfully filter's out harmful contaminants with it's unique layered design. K&N Air Filters are made up of layers of specially treated cotton gauze that are sandwiched between two epoxy-coated aluminum wire screens for durability. K&N uses a specially formulated grade of oil to treat the cotton gauze layers which causes a tackiness throughout the cotton's microscopic strands creating a powerful filtering media that ensures engine protection.
K&N designed their high flow air filters to be reusable. That means there is no need to buy a new filter every few thousand miles, you can just clean the filter, re-oil it, and save money with a K&N Filter Recharge Kit.
This is not CARB certified, therefore not legal for sale or use in California, or any state adopting California's emissions standards.
- Estimated Horsepower Gain of 25 HP
- Estimated Torque Gain of 26 TQ
- Series 69 Typhoon Kit
- Free-Flowing Aluminum Intake Tube
- Not CARB Certified, Thus Not Legal For Sale or Use in California
- Light Weight Carbon Fiber Heat Shield
- Oiled Air Filter Removes Harmful Contaminants
- Filter is Washable and Reusable
- NO Computer Tune Required
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Fits All 2011-2014 GT Mustangs