The K&N Series 63 AirCharger High Performance Cold Air Intake completely replaces your Coyote powered GT Mustangs restrictive factory air box and paper filter element with a high flow K&N filter assembly and a free-flowing polyethylene intake tube for a noticeable increase in horsepower and acceleration all while still providing excellent filtration. Power gains of 10 horsepower and 5 torque have been seen at the rear wheels.
Unlike other Cold Air Intakes on the market for the 5.0L V8 Mustangs this K&N Series 63 CAI does not require a computer re-tune. The engineers at K&N really did their homework to improve your pony's power using the factory tune.
K&N designed their high flow air filters to be reusable. That means there is no need to buy a new filter every few thousand miles, you can just clean the filter, re-oil it, and save money with a K&N Filter Recharge Kit.
The K&N Series 63 Aircharger Cold Air Intake Kit is designed to install easily with just basic hand tools. No extra modifications or special tools are required for proper installation. All necessary parts and instructions are included.
This is not CARB certified, therefore not legal for sale or use in California, or any state adopting California's emissions standards.
- Estimated Horsepower Gain of 10 HP
- Estimated Torque Gain of 5 TQ
- Series 63 Aircharger Kit
- Not CARB Certified, Thus Not Legal For Sale or Use in California
- Free-Flowing High Density Polyethylene Intake Tube
- Light Weight Carbon Fiber Heat Shield
- Oiled Air Filter Removes Harmful Contaminants
- Filter is Washable and Reusable
- NO Computer Tune Required
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Fits All 2011-2014 GT Mustangs