The K&N Blackhawk Induction Cold Air Intake completely replaces your Coyote powered GT Mustangs restrictive stock air box and paper filter element with a high flow K&N filter assembly and a free-flowing aluminum intake tube for a noticeable increase in horsepower and acceleration all while still providing excellent filtration. Power gains of 25 horsepower and 26 ft/lb torque have been seen at the rear wheels.
Unlike other Cold Air Intakes on the market for the 5.0L V8 Mustangs this K&N Blackhawk Induction CAI does not require a computer re-tune. The engineers at K&N really did their homework to improve your pony's power using the stock tune.
The supplied K&N Filter provides superior air filtration and successfully filters out harmful contaminants with its dry-flow non-woven synthetic material. The dry-flow media is combined with epoxy-coated aluminum mesh on both sides for extreme durability. The filter does not require any oil and is ready to be installed right out of the box.
K&N design their high flow air filters to be reusable. That means there is no need to buy a new filter every few thousand miles. You can just wash the filter with K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner (sold separately) and then simply rinse with water. Let it dry and you're back in business.
The K&N Blackhawk Induction Cold Air Intake Kit is designed to install easily with just basic hand tools. No extra modifications or special tools are required for proper installation. All necessary parts and instructions are included.
- Estimated Horsepower Gain of 25 HP
- Estimated Torque Gain of 26 TQ
- Series - Blackhawk Induction Kit
- Free-Flowing Aluminum Intake Tube
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Light Weight Plastic Heat Shield
- Dry Synthetic Air Filter Removes Harmful Contaminants
- Filter is Washable and Reusable
- NO Computer Tune Required
- Not CARB Certified, Thus Not Legal For Sale or Use in California
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Fits All 2011-2014 GT Mustangs