Improving your Mustang’s intake system is a great way to increase the overall performance and give the car a nice bump in horsepower. The JLT Performance Series 2 Cold Air Intake can do just that. Vastly improved over the previous JLT Performance Cold Air Intake design, the Series 2 version has proven to provide up to a 10 horsepower gain in the Mustang Cobra models and up to a 4 horsepower gain in the GT models. This intake system was designed to work with either the stock intake manifold or the BOSS and Holley Sniper.
The JLT Performance Series 2 Intake uses a plastic intake tube, which dissipates heat much quicker than metal for a cooler intake charge, and an S&B Powerstack Air Filter (either oiled or dry) for the best in filtration performance. To complement the air intake, a roto-molded heat shield is included to block any excess heat coming from the rest of the engine bay.
Installation of this JLT Performance Cold Air Intake will require a custom tune with the use of a Mustang Handheld Tuner to reprogram the vehicles computer (ECU) for operation.
- JLT Performance Series 2 Cold Air Intake Provides Cooler Air to the Engine
- Proven Gains of up to 10 Horsepower Over the Previous JLT Cold Air Intake
- Designed to Work with the Stock Intake Manifold or BOSS and Holley Sniper
- Plastic Intake Tube Dissipates Heat Quickly
- Included Heat Shield Block Excess Heat from the Engine Bay
- Red Oil S&B Filter Included
- One-Year Warranty
- Computer Tune Required
- Fits 2011-2014 GT and BOSS 302 Mustang Models