Decades of experience, continuous research and development, and dedication to bringing the highest quality premium friction products have led to Talon Rotors. Leveraging the high quality performance of Hawk Performance's unique and proprietary DTC curved slot design, they are built to OE specifications, weights, and production processes, and are engineered to fit a vehicle's current braking system without modification.
*FEATURES & BENEFITS*
* Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America * G3000 metallurgy – superior automotive casting material * Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing * All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris * Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement * Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and improve wet braking * Magni coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling * Available in a cross-drilled and slotted design or slotted-only for heavy duty applications.
- More Controlled Braking Capacity
- Designed for Street and Occasional Track Driving
- With Drilled Holes and Precision-Milled Slots
- Heavy-Duty G3000 Construction
- With Magni Coating Barrier
- Built to OE Specifications
- Direct-Fit Installation
- Rear Rotors
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed for All 2005-2014 Ford Mustang Models, Excluding 2013-2014 GT500