These Eibach Pro-Kit Progressive Rate Springs will lower your Mustang's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in the corners and excessive nose-dive under hard braking. A set of Eibach Springs are great for daily driving, street, and even track use.
Not only does the Eibach Pro Kit Spring Set improve the handling of your Mustang, but it also improves it's appearance by lowering the ride height to get rid of that ugly 4x4 look that they roll out of the factory with for a more aggressive stance.
- Lowers 2011-2014 GT Coupe: Front - 1.0", Rear - 1.5"
- Lowers 2011-2014 GT Convertible: Front - 1.0", Rear - 1.5"
- Lowers 2012-2014 BOSS Coupe: Front - 0.6", Rear - 1.0"
- Lowers 2011-2014 V6 Coupe: Front - 0.8", Rear - 1.2"
- Lowers 2011-2014 V6 Convertible: Front - 0.8", Rear - 1.2"
Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality.
- Lowers Center of Gravity for Improved Handling
- Aggressive Muscular Stance
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Drops GT: 1.0” Front, 1.5” Rear
- Drops V6: 0.8” Front, 1.2” Rear
- Drops BOSS: 0.6” Front, 1.0” Rear
- Fits 2011-2014 GT, V6 and BOSS