Give your Mustang that extra performance nudge with the DeatschWerks 415 LPH In Tank Fuel Pump with Install Kit. This in tank fuel pump upgrade opens up your engine by delivering almost double the amount of fuel to your engine compared to stock. This is especially important if you run an engine that’s been given a performance upgrade, like an aftermarket forced induction upgrade. With a flow rate of 415 LPH at 40 psi, and 350 LPH at 80 psi, this high-performance fuel pump can support a power output of up to 1,000 horsepower using gas, or 750 horsepower using E85.
The DeatschWerks 415 LPH In Tank Fuel Pump is engineered for full compatibility with E85 ethanol. To achieve this, all the internals have been designed for corrosion protection. This in tank fuel pump features carbon commutators, a composite impeller, and a fully encapsulated armature, all ensuring superior corrosion protection and thus consistent performance.
The DeatschWerks 415 LPH In Tank Fuel Pump with Install Kit comes with everything you need for a proper install. This in tank fuel pump reuses most of the stock fuel pump assembly minus the components of the accompanying install kit. Please note that since this fuel pump is larger than your stock, you may need to trim some components of the stock hat for proper fitment.
- Improves Fuel Delivery
- Flow Rate of 415 Liters Per Hour (LPH) at 40 Psi, & 350 LPH at 80 Psi
- Fully Compatible With E85 Ethanol
- Supports Up To 1,000 Horsepower on Gas & 750 Horsepower on E85
- Durable-Plated Steel Body
- Corrosion-Resistant Internal Components
- Standard Hose Barb Connector
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Sold As a Kit
- Fits All 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT & V6 Models