DeatschWerks offers this DW440 Brushless Fuel Pump with Dual Speed Controller to enhance the rate of fuel delivery into your Mustang engine. It is engineered to provide a rate of 440 liters per hour at 40 PSI, making it ideal for turbocharged, supercharged, and nitrous setups. In addition, it can support up to 1,000 horsepower on gasoline, and up to 750 horsepower on E85.
This Fuel Pump is designed to deliver optimum performance for your GT. It is made of high-quality components including bulkhead, O-ring, electrical connector, tubes, filter, and clamps. Moreover, the Brushless design offers reduced friction and operating temperatures, while increasing efficiency. This design also reinforces the pump’s lifespan in ethanol fuels with higher voltage inputs for increased flow.
DeatschWerks engineered this Brushless Fuel Pump with a compact, OE-fit that connects straight into the factory module. All the necessary components and hardware are included for a hassle-free installation.
- In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
- Delivers Optimum Flow at High Pressures
- Uses Brushless Technology
- Flow Rate of 440 LPH at 40 PSI
- Supports 1,000 Horsepower on Gas and 750 Horsepower on E85
- Comes with a Dual Speed Controller
- Sold as a Kit – Includes Hoses, Clamps, Filters, and Electrical Connectors
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Backed by a 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Designed for All 2011 to 2014 GT Ford Mustang Models