Add even more horsepower and torque to the rear wheels of your Shelby GT500 by replacing your stock H-Pipe with a Corsa After Cat X-Pipe. A Corsa X-Pipe will greatly improve your pony's exhaust flow for an increase in overall performance.
This free flowing Corsa After-Cat X-Pipe for the Shelby Mustang's not only increases power, but with its modern "X" crossover pipe design it also adds a crisp raspy, race car growl to the sound of your exhaust.
The installation of the Corsa After-Cat X-Pipe requires cutting and removing the stock H-Pipe, and reuses the factory catalytic converters to ensure that your Mustang is smog-legal.
Corsa Mid Pipes are constructed from free-flowing 2.75" diameter CNC mandrel bent 16-gauge 304L stainless steel tubing with a merged X crossover design for improved exhaust flow and a long life.
- Converts Factory "H" Pipe to an "X" Pipe
- Improves Exhaust Flow for More Power
- Raspy Race Car Growl
- 2.75" Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- 16-Gauge 304L Stainless Steel Construction
- Cut and Clamp Design
- Reuses Stock Catalytic Converters - Smog Legal
- Fits 2013-2014 Shelby GT500