This new Mustang GT Supercharger by Ford Performance utilizes engineering expertise in its design and build. Ford Performance is known for high-quality work.The R2650 Supercharger features new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM).The Ford Performance Supercharger Kit is warranty friendly and rated at 700 horsepower. This new kit has been developed specifically for the new 5.0L V8 that features dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection technology for increased power and efficiency.
- Fits 2018-2023 Mustang GT with manual or automatic transmission
- Produces 700 HP and 610 lb-ft of torque at approximately 12 psi of boost with 91 octane fuel
- Kit comes complete with all hardware for installation
- Exclusive calibration 50 state emissions legal
- NOT compatible with the BULLITT edition Mustang
- 2.65L Twin Vortices (TVS) Supercharger Assembly
- Lower Intake manifold with integral air-to-liquid intercooler Air inlet system
- Fuel rails
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system includes pump, heat exchanger and reservoir
- Drive Belt: first sheave FEAD system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) -certified technician
NOTE: 50 state legal per CARB EO D-418-34. Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only. Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
This aftermarket part has been granted an Executive Order (E.O.) and is approved for sale and use on motor vehicles by the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.). In addition to California, this part is also legal in those states having adopted California clean air standards.