Race-driving Mustangs equipped with aftermarket an intake manifold, heads, and exhaust headers will perform better with these Comp Cams Thumpr NSR 220/234 Camshafts. They have been specially engineered to help increase airflow and exhaust efficiency. This results in impressive gains in mid to upper RPM ranges. Apart from that, the installation of these camshafts will make your Mustang roar its way to the finish line.
This set of camshafts is not CARB-approved at this time. It may not be used in California or other states that enforce California emission standards. Also, these camshafts may not be used on pollution-controlled cars.
Technical Note: This camshaft requires a cam phaser limiter or cam phaser lockout kit.
- Race Performance for Naturally Aspirated Engines
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- RPM Ranges of 1,600 to 7,000
- Noticeable Change in Idle
- Hydraulic Roller Lifter
- Installation Requires Custom Calibration
- Intended for Off-Road Use Only
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
- Sold in Packs of 4 Camshafts
- For All 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT Models