Comp Cams XE-R series are designed to provide good street performance with excellent torque on a supercharged or nitrous injected Dual Over Head Cam (DOHC) four valve Mustang by allowing your motor to breathe much better for more power.
These Stage I XE-R camshafts will require Comp Cams Valve Springs to work properly in your Nitrous or Supercharged DOHC 4.6/5.4 V8. No computer modifications are necessary.
These Comp Cams XE258BH-116 DOHC Camshafts are designed for 1996-2004 SVT Cobra, 2003-2004 Mach 1 and 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustang models.
- Requires Comp Cam Valve Springs 26123-32
- Requires Comp Cam Steel Retainers 792-32
- For Supercharged or Nitrous Applications
- Street Performance
- Excellent Torque
- Good Horsepower and Fuel Economy
- Sold as a Complete Set of 4
- Fits 1996-2004 DOHC 4.6L and 2007-2012 DOHC 5.4L V8 Mustangs