COMP Cams Phaser Limiters physically limit maximum cam phasing to 20 degrees to allow independent control over intake and exhaust centerlines and eliminate piston to valve clearance issues that can occur when installing larger aftermarket camshafts in the modular 4.6L engine.
This set phaser limiters, with the proper tuning software, allow the OEM computer to independently control intake and exhaust centerlines to take full advantage of the benefits of Variable Valve Timing (VVT) when using aggressive aftermarket camshafts without the need to install custom pistons to eliminate valve clearance issues.
Please Note. The included Cam Phaser Disassembly Tool is not compatible on 2008-2010 models.
- Required for Installation of Comp Cams
- Eliminate Piston to Valve Clearance Issues
- Limits Cam Phasing to 20 Crank Degrees
- Disassembly Tool NOT Compatible on 2008-2010 Models
- Fits 2005-2010 Modular 3V 4.6L Engine