Add a touch of Borla excellence to your GT Mustang with an "ATAK" catback exhaust system. A Borla "ATAK" catback system will significantly increase exhaust flow over the restrictive stock exhaust system for a dramatic increase in horsepower and an aggressive muscle car sound that is not for the faint of heart.
The Borla ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust X-Pipe bolts up directly behind the stock catalytic converters making your Mustang 100% smog-legal. Or it can be installed with Borlas XR-1 Long Tube Headers, deleting the stock cats for even more power making it perfect for off-road use.
Constructed from ultra smooth mandrel bent 2.75" stainless steel tubing to improve exhaust flow the Borla catback exhaust system features two race inspired "ATAK" mufflers with 4.5" polished stainless steel slant tips for aggressive sound and impressive looks.
When installing this X-Pipe/Cat-Back kit on a BOSS 302 Mustang you will loose the functionality of the factory Side Exhaust pipes.
- Loud Aggressive Sound
- "ATAK" Race Inspired Mufflers Included
- 2.75" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- 4.5" Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- X-Pipe Assembly Included
- Smog Legal - When Reusing Your Stock Catalytic Converters
- Off-Road Use - When Used with Borla Long Tube Headers
- Fits 2011 to 2012 GT Mustangs