Engineered to provide additional space for big power adders such as long tube headers and turbochargers, BMR's Tubular K-Member is a lightweight upgrade for the bulky stock unit. Not only does it provide additional clearance, it also drastically reduces weight by 18lbs and improves handling performance. Designed with integrated motor mounts, this K-Member is perfect for street performance, drag racing or road racing applications.
Proudly crafted right here in the USA, this BMR K-Member is manufactured from heavy wall DOM steel tubing for incredible strength and rigidity. Completed in a durable, brilliant red powder coat finish, this K-Member will deliver stunning good looks and long lasting corrosion resistance.
BMR designed their Tubular K-Member be a straight forward bolt-on upgrade that can be completed with just basic hand tools. With all the necessary hardware included, their is no welding or additional modifications required for installation.
- Increased Clearance for Aftermarket Headers
- 18 lb. Lighter Than Stock
- Tubular Steel Construction
- Red Powder Coat Finish
- Straight Forward Bolt-On Design
- Made in the USA
- Ideal for Street, Track and Drag Applications
- Compatible with Stock Hydraulic or Electric Steering Racks
- Fits 2005 to 2014 Mustangs with BMR or Stock A-Arms Spindles Installed