This BMR Suspension Tubular K-member was designed to provide more clearance for both aftermarket headers and turbo systems allowing easier installation and maintenance.
Made in the USA from steel tubing for superior strength and rigidity, this BMR K-Member is 18lbs lighter than the stock unit and is completed in a durable black hammer-tone powdercoat finish for great looks and long life.
Installing a BMR tubular K-member may seem complicated, but it is a direct bolt-on that can be completed with just basic hand tools! No welding required.
- Increased Clearance for Aftermarket Headers
- 18 lb. Lighter Than Stock
- Tubular Steel Construction
- Black Hammer-Tone Powder Coat Finish
- Bolt-On Design
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with Stock Hydraulic or Electric Steering Racks
- Fits 2005 to 2014 Mustangs with BMR or Stock A-Arms Spindles Installed