Sway bars are designed to determine the understeer and oversteer characteristics of a vehicle and control body roll. During advanced application, stock sway bars just don't cut it. The BMR Adjustable Rear Sway Bar with Fabricated End Link will allow you to carve the corners with minimal body roll and keep your Mustang's body flat during hard launches.
This 4-way adjustable sway bar is designed so you can customize your torsional spring rate and have complete control of your vehicle's handling characteristics. The Sway Bar end links and bushings are fabricated to exacting standards to minimize deflection in every way possible. Significantly suppresses body roll with up to 270% increase in sway bar rate over stock.
Designed and manufactured in the USA, this BMR Rear Sway Bar is CNC-formed from 63/64" (25mm) diameter cold- formed, heavy-wall DOM steel tubing for superior strength. The Bar is then completed in a durable bright red powder coated finish for impressive good looks and long lasting corrosion resistance. Made with zinc-plated inner sleeves this Sway Bar is ready for any thing you can throw at it.
- Performance Boosting Traction
- Ideal for Street and Track
- Improves Handling; Eliminates Body Roll
- Up to 270% Increase in Sway Bar Rate
- 25mm (63/64") Diameter
- Four Position Adjustable
- Cold Formed Heavy-wall DOM Steel Tubing
- Fabricated End Links
- Durable Red Powder Coat Finish
- Zinc-plated Inner Sleeves
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Fits All 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs