If you want to turn your Mustang into a corner-carving machine upgrade to a BMR Suspension A-arm Support Brace. Installing a BMR A-arm Support Brace will greatly increase chassis stiffen thereby reducing deflection and body roll for track car-like handling.
Made in the USA from TIG welded heavy wall DOM steel tubing for superior strength and rigidity, this A-arm support Brace is completed in a durable bright red powder coat finish for great looks and long lasting corrosion resistance.
The BMR Suspension A-arm Support Brace is engineered to be a direct bolt-on upgrade reusing the stock mounting hardware present on the a-arms' rear mounts. There is no drilling or welding required for a clean straight forward installation. Replaces the stock brace on 2007 and newer models.
- BMR Suspension A-Arm Support Brace
- Stiffens Chassis and Improves Handling
- Tubular Steel Construction
- Bright Red Powder Coat Finish
- Bolt-On Installation
- Replaces the Stock Brace on 2007+ Models
- Fits All 2005 to 2014 Mustangs