This BBK Mustang Axle-Back Exhaust system features BBK's patented tunable Varitune performance mufflers that allow you to change from a mellow three chamber exhaust sound to a rich throaty straight-through exhaust note with just a twist of a wrench, for a 8 to 10 decibel sound level difference!
BBK Varitune performance mufflers utilize an internal "Adjustable Power Valve." When in the closed position the valve blocks the exhaust flow, forcing it through all three chambers of the muffler for a classic mellow sound. When in the open position, the valve "uncorks" the exhaust flow, allowing it to take the path of least resistance, acting more like a straight-through muffler for a rich throaty exhaust note. This unique design is perfect for personalizing the power and sound levels of your Mustang to suit your own specific needs.
Constructed from highest quality Stainless Steel available, this BBK Performance Axle-Back exhaust system features Varitune chambered mufflers that end with 4" polished 304 stainless tips for impressive looks and sound. The tips exit in the stock locations so no modifications are required to the rear bumper cover.
- BBK Varitune Axle-Back with "Adjustable Power Valve"
- Change from a Three to One Chamber Exhaust for More Power and Sound
- 8-10 Decibel Range Difference
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 4" Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Direct Bolt-On, No Cutting or Welding Required
- Fits 2005-2010 GT and Bullitt Mustangs