Add even more horsepower and torque to the rear wheels of your GT or Bullitt with a BBK Catted X-pipe. A BBK catted X-pipe will greatly improve your pony's exhaust flow to increase overall performance. BBK's in-house dyno-testing has shown solid gains of 12 to 20 horsepower.
This free flowing BBK x-pipe for the 2005 to 2010 Mustang's not only increases power, but it also adds a crisp raspy, race car growl to the sound of your exhaust with its modern "X" crossover pipe design.
BBK's X-pipes use a free-flowing 2-3/4" diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminized tubing and a merged X crossover to improve flow. And features High flow catalytic converters to provide a significant horsepower increase over the restrictive stock cats.
- Improves Exhaust Flow and Sound
- Raspy Race Car Growl
- High Flow Catalytic Converters Included
- 2-3/4" Mandrel-Bent Aluminized Tubing
- Designed for Stock Manifolds or Shorty Headers
- Fits 2005-2010 GT and Bullitt Mustangs