Steeda's 304SS Resonator Delete X-Pipe for your 2018-2021 5.0L, Coyote powered S550 Ford Mustang GT is the best way to improve sound and increase performance at minimal cost, all while losing up to 7 pounds of weight. The X design, with its smooth transition, creates more scavenging effect than traditional H designs for increased power at high RPMs and a race inspired exhaust note. Unlike most 2015+ versions on the market, this 2018+ specific X-pipe allows you to retain the factory heat shield found on 2018 and newer GT models without cutting and expanding the X-pipe to retain the OE shields or chiseling off the OE shields. With mandrel bent 2.5"diameter tubing, the X-pipe easily installs between the factory catalytic converters and the factory mufflers. It is also compatible with virtually all aftermarket axle back exhaust kits. The T-304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing will not develop surface rust typical with 409 stainless or rust completely through like aluminized mild steel. The flush fit exhaust clamps allow for shortening of the X-pipe if needed and prevent exhaust leaks common with expanded end kits.
NOTE : Cutting of the OE exhaust pipes is required for all resonator deletes on the market.
- Up to +8 hp
- Up to +9.5 lb/ft of torque
- X-pipe design improves exhaust flow over factory resonator and H-pipe design up to 20%
- 304SS will not rust like inferior 409SS or aluminized steel pipes
- Aggressive race inspired exhaust tone
- Sheds up to 7 lbs weight
- Does not require tune
- 32" overall length
- Band clamps allow cut to shorter length
- Retains 2018+ factory exhaust heatshields
- Band clamps allow for reinstall of factory resonator