Fits 2015-2021 Mustangs with the Factory IRS
- Constructed from CNC Laser Cut Plate Steel
- Black Hammertone Powder Coated Finish
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Bolts to Rear Camber Bracket on IRS
- Eliminates Factory Cam Centric Bolts
- Two Different Mounting Positions
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
The BMR Rear Camber Adjustment Lockout Kit is designed to work on 2015-2021 Mustangs with the Factory IRS Rear Suspension. The Rear Camber Adjustment Lockout Kit is constructed from heavy-duty plate steel that is CNC Laser Cut for a high-quality finish. Once the Rear Camber Adjustment Lockout Kit is constructed it is then powder coated in a Black Hammertone Finish.
BMR includes all the necessary mounting hardware, this makes installation quick and hassle-free. The Camber Adjustment Lockout Kit will eliminate the factory cam centric bolts and will provide two different mounting positions. The BMR Rear Camber Adjustment Lockout Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Placing the lockout kit in the outer position will provide more positive camber
- Placing the lockout kit in the inner position will provide more negative camber
Please Note: If you already have the rear cradle lowered from the vehicle, you can use the bracket as a guide and drill the upper rear hole of the mount and use the supplied 3/8” hardware. This is Optional or for 1,000 hp vehicles.