Improve weight distribution and handling with Steeda's Road Race K-Member. Track tested with proven results, the Steeda Road Race K-Member will help to cut down lap times and provide the driver with better feel of their Mustang.
Weight Savings. Weight is the enemy of performance, and weight distribution is critical on performance cars. That's why Steeda has designed the Road Race K-Member to reduce weight and help with weight distribution so that you can corner better and have more control over your S550.
Adds Rigidity. The Steeda Road-Race K-Member mounts at key points and has bracing to add strength to specific points. All factory mounting points have been utilized for improved strength and the tension and lateral link mounts have been boxed and gusseted.
Factory Mounting Positions. The factory mounting positions are retained to allow for ease of use and to retain compatibility with OE components. The Road-Race K-Member is compatible with OEM steering and suspension and factory sway bar mounts. Factory engine mounts are retained as well but upgrading to Steeda Engine Mounts is recommended.
- 20% lighter than the factory K-member.
- Designed for road race applications.
- Bolt-in design does not require any modifications.
- Retains all factory mounting locations.
- Adjustable front track width.
- Adjustable front Roll center.
- Built-in, adjustable G-Trac Brace (for long tube headers).
- Built-in tie down hooks for easy use when trailering.
- Magneride sensor hookups to maintain Magneride.
- Additional bracing in key area’s.
- Used on our #20 car and Red ’18 HPDE car in testing.
- Competition proven on our #20 car.
- This K-member is designed for off road competition use only and is not covered under any warranty stated or implied.
- This item ships by truck freight; additional charges will apply if shipping to a residential address.