- Direct-Fits HM Grade Catted X-Pipe
- Direct Fit
- Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Construction
- Precision Engineered Ceramic Coating
- Designed For Easy Bolt-On Install For Professional Installer
- Ribbed Body Minimizes Expansion And Distortion
- Protective Channel Cushions Mat From Direct Exposure To Exhaust Gases
- Maintains Proper Alignment For Ceramic Catalyst
- Monolithic Honeycomb Catalyst
- Maximum Flow
- Engineered To OE Specifications
- Intermediate Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits All 1999-2004 Ford Mustang GT Models
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 93671 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment. This direct-fit catalytic converter is designed specifically for the 1999-2004 Ford Mustang. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
MagnaFlow's dedication to engineering and manufacturing the finest exhaust systems makes for a superior sound and driving experience. Constructed of premium materials and carefully designed for the best fitment and performance, you can have confidence in making the right choice for your vehicle.