The Air Lift Performance 3P Pressure Adjustable Air Suspension Kit will transform your Mustang with versatility and more responsive driving. It provides your muscle car with up to 4.75-inch front drop and 4.20-inch rear drop for a powerful stance. Additionally, it was engineered to deliver sharp handling and superior cornering ability, thanks to the high-quality airbag suspension technology.
Air Lift uses 30-way adjustable, monotube struts that have been specially tuned to match progressive rate air springs. The monotube construction offers higher sensitivity to small inputs and exhibits an efficient heat dissipation mechanism. The wide-range, 30 points of damping adjustment enable you to set your preferred handling feel and desired ride quality from super-stiff to very soft. It adjusts the rebound and compression together to deliver smoother dynamics.
Using the adjustable, progressive rate air springs creates a stable platform for aggressive track-driving while providing a level of comfort not typically found with lowered suspensions. These air springs maximize the available suspension travel, allowing you to ride low without the punishing ride. These also offer more comfort on speed bumps or steeply angled drives. Additionally, these airbags give you a safer and more comfortable ride by properly distributing the vehicle weight to all four tires.
The air management system from Air Lift Performance uses pressure sensors to provide an innovative air suspension control. It combines pressure-based control with the ability to add ride-height sensing technology with the upgrade to height sensors.
This suspension package includes a 3H/3P digital controller featuring rubberized, responsive controllers and an easy-access USB connector. The integrated ECU manifold features DOT-approved, 1 electrical plug for a hassle-free installation.
- Air Suspension System With a Digital Controller
- High-Performance 3P Pressure Adjustable Air Suspension
- Estimated Drop 4.75-Inch Front and 4.20-Inch Rear
- Facilitates Controlled and Smooth Ground Dynamics
- High-Performance Monotube Struts and Shocks
- Double Bellows, Progressive Rate Front Air Springs
- Progressive Rate Sleeve Rear Air Springs
- Threaded, Adjustable Strut Mounts
- With Braided Stainless Steel Leader Air Hoses
- Bolt-On Installation Requiring Mechanical Expertise
- Fits 2015-2021 Ford Mustang Models except equipped w/ Magnaride