Upgrade your exhaust system with this Kooks Catted H-Pipe. This easy-to-install upgrade improves the performance of your Mustang, giving you gains in both horsepower and torque. This Kooks mid pipe creates better exhaust flow to boost power and create an aggressive sound.
Give your Mustang GT a throaty rumble with this Kooks H-Pipe. The combination of quality materials, Kooks engineering and high-flow cats creates a race car growl that announces your presence at the track.
This Kooks H-Pipe is engineered to replace your restrictive stock catalytic converters. The catted H-Pipe introduces high-flow race cats that boost your horsepower and torque to improve your performance on the track.
Constructed of high-grade mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel, this Kooks H-Pipe is tough and durable. The rust-resistant finish is designed to withstand the elements and holds up against temperatures of up to 1,500 degrees. This mid pipe features an outlet that marries up to your 2.5-inch OEM exhaust, so no special connector tubes are needed.
- Race Car Growl
- Improves Off-Road Performance and Power
- Off-Road H-Pipe Mid Pipe Design
- Replaces OEM Catalytic Converters
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Off-Road Use Only
- Requires Kooks Long-Tube Headers
- Not Intended to be Used with Forced Induction Applications
- Fits 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT Models