Give your Mustang GT500 the exhaust sound that's synonymous to its muscular appearance. Its dual outlet tubular design features bullet-style, straight through mufflers that not only increase the performance but also eliminates the annoying droning sound, to give it an aggressive, off-road exhaust sound.
For a higher acceleration, mount the Kooks 3" Catted H-Pipe. It is crafted with catalytic converters, EPR certified in over 49 states, for safe HP gains. It also features two bullet style mufflers that eject gases out at an accelerated rate for quick and improved throttle response and a horsepower of up to 800.
Kooks Performance uses aircraft-quality T304 Stainless Steel to craft their H-Pipe Catted Exhaust. It is CAD designed, and CNC cut to 3" Mandrel-Bent design to offer you unmatched strength. It is bot Race and Dyno-tested, and it is the only true partner for your high-performance track races.
The H-pipe is designed to precision and is a direct fit replacement for the stock pipe. Its installation requires no drilling or cutting, but simple bolting.
- Improved Exhaust Note
- Designed to Improve Horsepower, Torque Response for Higher Acceleration Rate
- Dual Outlet Exhaust Tubes w/ Round, Straight Through Mufflers
- Crafted from T304 Grade, Aero-Quality Stainless Steel to Offer Strength and Durability
- Glossy Chrome Coat for Corrosion Resistance for Stretched Exhaust Life
- CARB Non-Compliant – Not Legal for Sale, Installation or Use in a Licensed Vehicle in California
- Direct Fit Replacement Upgrade
- Stress-Free Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits All Ford Mustang GT500 Models Built Between 2011 and 2014