A K&N 57 Series FIPK Replacement Intake Tube and Filter Kit will improve the airflow into your Mustang's engine for more power and better gas mileage all while filtering out harmful power robbing particles. This K&N kit replaces your 5.0L Mustangs restrictive stock intake tubing and paper filter element while retaining the factory air box for impressive HP and TQ gains.
Unlike other Cold Air Intakes on the market for the 5.0L V8 Mustangs the K&N CAI does not require a computer re-tune. The engineers at K&N designed, tuned, and dyno-tested this cold air intake to improve your Pony's power using the stock tune.
K&N designed their high flow air filters to be reusable. That means there is no need to buy a new filter every few thousand miles, you can just clean the filter, re-oil it, and save money with a K&N Filter Recharge Kit.
The K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake Kit is designed to install easily with just basic hand tools. No extra modifications or special tools are required for proper installation. All necessary parts and instructions are included.
This K&N 57 Series FIPK Cold Air Intake is 50-state smog legal under Carb EO# D-269-48.
- Increases Throttle Response
- Improves Horsepower and Torque
- Improves Airflow for Better Performance
- Replaces the Restrictive Stock Intake Tube and Filter
- Reuses the Original Factory Intake Box
- Oiled Air Filter Removes Harmful Contaminants
- Filter is Washable and Reusable
- NO Computer Re-Tune Required
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- CARB EO Number: D-269-48
- Fits 2011-2014 5.0L V8 GT Mustangs