Add Borla excellence to your coyote powered GT Mustang with a Borla 3" Cat-Back exhaust. This Borla Cat-Back will greatly improve your 5.0's exhaust flow for more power and an aggressive muscle car sound that everyone will love.
The Borla Cat-Back Exhaust X-Pipe bolts up directly behind the stock catalytic converters making your Mustang 100% smog-legal. Or it can be installed with Borla's XR-1 Long Tube Headers, deleting the stock cats for even more power and making it perfect for off-road use.
Constructed from ultra smooth mandrel bent 3" stainless steel tubing to improve exhaust flow, the Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System includes an X-Pipe and features two race inspired mufflers with 4.5 inch polished stainless steel slant tips for aggressive sound and impressive looks.
- Aggressive Sound
- Race Inspired Mufflers
- 3" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- 4.5" Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- X-Pipe Included
- Smog Legal - When Reusing Your Stock Catalytic Converters
- Off Road Use - When Used with Borla Long Tube Headers
- Fits 2011-2014 GT & 2011-2012 GT500 Mustangs