Optimize your Ford Mustang’s fuel delivery with this DeatschWerks DW440 Brushless Fuel Pump with PWM Modulated Controller. This in-tank electric fuel pump is designed to keep up with your other upgrades that require enhanced fuel flow. This fuel pump facilitates an optimized flow rate and can support up to 1,000 horsepower using gas and up to 750 horsepower using ethanol.
DeatschWerks engineered this DW440 Brushless Fuel Pump using a tough-plated steel body and corrosion-resistant internal components. It also comes in a brushless design for reduced friction and cooler, efficient operations. Moreover, the compact, 4-inch inlet to outlet configuration offers more fitment options. The included PWM Modulated Controller accepts an 8-22 Volts DC input while providing precise speed and torque control.
The precise OE fit of this DW440 Brushless Fuel Pump allows it to directly connect with your Mustang’s factory module. It comes with all the necessary hoses, clamps, filters, and electrical connectors for a direct-fit replacement.
- In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
- Optimizes Fuel Delivery
- Comes in a Brushless Design
- Flow Rate of 440 LPH at 40 PSI
- Supports 1,000 Horsepower on Gas and 750 Horsepower on E85
- Includes a PWM Modulated Controller
- Sold as a Kit – Includes Hoses, Clamps, Filters, and Electrical Connectors
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Carries a 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Fits All 2011 to 2014 GT Ford Mustang Models