Optimize your Mustang’s dynamic performance by replacing the stock fuel pump kit with this DeatschWerks DW440 Brushless Fuel Pump with Dual Speed Controller. This fuel pump can flow 440 LPH at 40 PSI to support 1,000 horsepower on gas and 750 horsepower on E85. This pump kit is also furnished with a Dual Speed controller with 8-22 Volts DC input and allows precise speed and torque control.
Featuring the Brushless technology, this DW440 Brushless Fuel Pump operates with less friction and reduced heat generation. It comes in a compact, ethanol-compatible design that also allows for more fitment options. Additionally, the dual-speed controller supports low duty cycle during normal driving conditions and full-cycle under heavy loads.
DeatschWerks built this Brushless Fuel Pump kit with a custom OE fit for a hassle-free install into your Mustang’s factory module. It includes all the necessary hoses, clamps, filters, and electrical connectors for a bolt-on replacement process.
- In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
- Promotes Efficient Fuel Delivery at High Pressure
- Comes in a Brushless Design
- Capable of Flowing 440 LPH at 40 PSI
- Supports 1,000 Horsepower on Gasoline and 750 Horsepower on E85
- Uses a Dual Speed Controller
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Includes a 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Fits All 2005 to 2010 GT Ford Mustang Models